Each week, we take a peek into the public project we all love, loathe, and live to talk about: the ongoing battle for a Viaduct replacement.
Viaduct status: On its last legs.
Recent earthquakes: Nothing even vaguely interesting.
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: Not to be vague or anything, but next Friday it's totally going down. (And by "it," we don't mean the Viaduct itself. Yet!)
So here's the news:
· Sunday is the deadline to win that bitchin' party! [TS]
· Just in case the Viaduct wasn't traffic-provoking enough, get ready for Husky football! [UDD]
· We'll repeat, there will be more. buses. during. the. closure. [MV]
· God bless whoever coined the term "Viadoom." [WSB]
· Seattlest apparently still prefers the term "carmageddon." And a fine term it is. [Seattlest]
· Here's a convenient breakdown of what to expect in West Seattle. [WSB]