So, how are you surviving Viaductocalypse? Because word is that it's a huge pain! In case you've been living under a rock, here's the situation on good ol' Alaskan Way.
Viaduct status: You might say it's in disrepair.
Recent earthquakes: Just in Ashford. NBD.
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: You've got until Monday, guys. And then that big chunk of the Viaduct still sort of doesn't exist.
Here's the sitch:
· This is both sad and so cool to watch. [SW]
· And did we mention this bitchin' video of the demolition? [Boing Boing]
· Here's how traffic went yesterday. [WSB]
· SDOT put a traffic camera in Ballard because stuff is so backed up on account of Viaductocalypse. [MB]
· Oh yeah, and the speed limit's dropping when it reopens. [ST]
· At least the work is on schedule, right? [ST]