Each week, we take a peek into the public project we all love, loathe, and live to talk about: the ongoing battle for a Viaduct replacement.
Viaduct status: Prepping for a damn party! No, seriously
Recent earthquakes: A 2.0 in Eatonville. Seriously, that's all you got, Mother Earth?
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: Things start heading south next week... if by headed south we mean trying-to-head-southbound-but-stuck-in-traffic-and-thus-actually-sitting-in-place. Which you might be if you're trying to head south yourself.
And here's all the news, party people!
· You can win a party on the Viaduct?!? [WSB]
· Here are ideas to win said party! [Seattlest]
· If you're not super stoked about that, here are open houses where you can air your grievances. [NPS]
· You can do a walk-through if you don't win, though. [ST]
· And check out how pretty the sucker is in stock photography. [P-I]
· But seriously, this party thing is amazing. [P-I]