Well, it's over. For now. Until, you know, the whole thing gets knocked down.
Viaduct status: Practically unrecognizable! Jeez!
Recent earthquakes: Practically nothing. Yawn. Why'd we knock this thing down, again?
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: Soooo many one-lane situations. So many. Prep yourself.
Now, all the news:
· Here's how the first commute on the brand spankin' new 99 went. [WSB]
· The Seattle Sketcher totally dug the whole situation. Because it was pretty? [ST]
· It ain't over till it's over, Beacon Hill. [BHB]
· STB has a Viaduct edition of their news roundup. Hey, that's our schtick! We practically invented the news roundup! [STB]
· Struggling with an elevated highway? We feel you, Sao Paulo. [Washington Post via ST]
· "Viadoom" is apparently an actual, headline-worthy word. We still prefer "Viaductocalypse." [ST]