Well, it's been real readers. The Viaduct went through many a twist, turn, and tumultuous demolition this year, and people just couldn't stop talking about it. Rather that reporting on the news as of late (hint: they're still tearing it down), we've decided to recap some of the most important Viaduct stories of the past few months. Enjoy!
Viaduct status: Decidedly upright, though much messier than last year.
Recent earthquakes: Oooh, a 2.4 in Canada somewhere!
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: The whole thing's not long for this world, but you'll at least get to drive on it for awhile longer before they tear down the sucker.
· We made fun of Los Angeles and Carmageddon, but that was all a bit premature.
· We loathed lawmaker's inability to make a dang decision.
· And after much arguing, a decision they did make! To tear down the sucker.
· But then somebody won a party!
· And it was torn down...
· ...Making traffic a total biznatch.
And they lived happily ever after. See you in 2012, drivers!