Each week, we take a peek into the public project we all love, loathe, and live to talk about: the ongoing battle for a Viaduct replacement.
Viaduct status: Standing tall.
Recent earthquakes: One this morning in Fall City!
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: Um, nothing. No, seriously. There are no lane closures this week. We're waiting for the other shoe to drop, too.
What we're getting: Really confused.
So here's what happened:
· Oh Mayor McGinn, always voting with the minority. [PubliCola]
· It's closing for Rock and Roll on Saturday. [WSB]
· Looks like the language stands, guys. [PubliCola]
· Funny tunnel jokes! (Note: we can't guarantee these will be at all funny) [P-I]
· It will never. End. [Seattle Times]
· Oh, so the referendum actually doesn't mean anything. Got it. [P-I]