Each week, we take a peek into the public project we all love, loathe, and live to talk about: the ongoing battle for a Viaduct replacement.
Viaduct status: Still standing.
Recent earthquakes: Nothing of importance.
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: Some less-than-fun closures between 7 pm and 5 am all week, but nothing even close to LA's Carmageddon so we won't complain.
What we're getting: Sort of frustrated!
So here's what happened:
· PubliCola had a talk with the anti-tunnel crowd.
· Spokane Street's not closing this weekend after all! [WSB]
· Seattlest checked out the EIS report. [Seattlest]
· The mayor sent some mixed messages. [Seattle Times]
· Tim Eyman's even got some sort of role in this debacle! [Seattle Times]