Each week, we take a peek into the public project we all love, loathe, and live to talk about: the ongoing battle for a Viaduct replacement.
Viaduct status: Pining for the fjords.
Recent earthquakes: Minimal action out near Port Angeles.
Annoying shutdowns on the horizon: Nothing too crazy, but just wait for the rest of October, man.
And here's the news:
· You can chat about your concerns! (Bonus points to WSB for coining the term "Viaductlessness." [WSB]
· Former Mayor Nickels is now on the transportation board! [PC]
· The Water Taxi's adding runs to get you through those 9 days of awful. [WSB]
· It begins... [ST]
· In other news, it's apparently an eyesore. [P-I]
· In case you didn't figure this out, buses aren't going to be quite as speedy during the closure. [P-I]