There are good deals to be found on Craigslist but, boy oh boy, are there a lot of hucksters and dupes as well. We've always marveled at the strange and curious ways that some sellers decide to promote their places, using overzealous claims and exclamation points, as if we can hear them screaming. Craigslist is already the kind of marketplace that has homebuyers' and renters' hackles up, so it always surprises us to see sellers and property companies willfully doing things like making using terrible puns as the key selling point.
Which leads us to Halloween, which is just around the corner. And don't think for a moment that the folks who want to hustle you into their condos don't know it. Whether you're looking for "hauntingly good deals" or "a great place to rest your coffin," you're covered. There's the requisite "spooktacular" and places to "trick or treat," though if you prefer "no tricks," you can get that as well. Prices range from "ghoulish" to "scary" for many a "boooootiful" place. And finally, you can even find "spook savings," which we hope is just an unfortunate typo. Happy Halloween!
· HAUNTINGLY GOOD DEALS AT PARK TOWER! ENJOY DOWNTOWN LIVING!! [CL]
· A GREAT PLACE TO REST YOUR COFFIN!! WICKED GOOD DEALS! [CL]
· $925 / 2br - 1025ft² - HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR!!! ~* SPECIAL ENDS SATURDAY*~ [CL]
· $672 / 1br - 750ft² - No Tricks This Halloween - Treat Yourself With A $300 Visa Gift Card! [CL]
· $550 / 1br - 650ft² - OUR PRICES ARE ABSOLUTELY GHOULISH!! [CL]