Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure update.
Construction status: in progress even in the rain. Check out those big holes in the ground!
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Still Togo.
Is Federal Way getting a station: Probably not, but it's slightly more possible than it was last week!
Here's the deal:
· The Roosevelt height restrictions were lifted because the city council really wants people to move in around train stations. [ST]
·You want Light Rail, Federal Way? It's gonna cost you. [STB]
· Not to build the dang thing, mind you. Just to study what would happen if we did build it. Great! [ST]
· Speaking of Federal Way, here are some jokes about it! Well, one joke. And it's not very funny. [PC]
· And anyway, is FW even sure they want a train when people just snatch phones on them all day long? [PC]
· Jerry Large thinks that Light Rail crime is sort of indicative of some bigger problems. [ST]