Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure update.
Here's the sitch:
· Federal Way's leaders are worried their bus service is too packed. A train would totally fix that, though. [STB]
· But Sound Transit is up for paying to study it! [ST]
· Here's what the plan looks like, by the way. [P-I]
· It would cost a lot of money though... [STB]
· You know what helps us stop energy dependence? Light Rail. [ST]
· You can meet the artists for Brooklyn Station tonight. [STB]