Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: sunny! Or at least sunnier than last week!
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: TOGO IS SO. CLOSE.
Is Federal Way getting a station: Does the pope like birth control?
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Have fun on the 577 bus, Federal Way residents. You better get used to it. [P-I]
· More East Link discussion. Blahhhh. [ST]
· Screw Light rail. We want gondolas. [STB]
· Transit ridership is up! And it's gonna go up more! Because there will be more transit! [ST]
· A drunk guy crashed into the tracks, but he was okay. [KOMO]
· By the way, did you guys know Link Light Rail has a Wikipedia page? Wonders never cease. [Wikipedia]