Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: there's the hole, right there. It's still present.
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Togo. Sound Transit finally gave him a little checkered flag to celebrate his victory.
Is Federal Way getting a station: Not any more than it was last week.
Now, all the news that's fit to link:
· TRANSIT CAGE MATCH! [PC]
· Mt. Baker Station's suckiness is newsworthy. [STB]
· The tunnel borers showed up on Capitol Hill just one year ago. [CHS]
· Capitol Hill's getting more Light Rail-centric apartments. Good thing the tunnel's still several years from completion. [urbnlivn]
· Here's what happened at the Roosevelt Station open house. [RB]
· What should be on Metro's trolley wishlist? [CHS]