Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: practically summery!
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Togo still, since Balto apparently will not get a checkered flag for his second place finish.
Is Federal Way getting a station: No sir -- 200th Street is the only one on the table.
And now, all the news that's fit to reblog:
· Brenda crept under I-5 this week. [ST]
· There was a flippin' train derailment in Tacoma this week! Stuff's scary down there, man. [ST]
· We broke ground on the streetcar this week. [P-I]
· So, uh, how are we gonna cut costs on East Link? [ST]
· Lynnwood might get a LINK station before Federal Way. Are you trying to piss off the South Sound, Seattle? [Sound Transit]
· Wait, how is LA paying for its subway with the honor system!? [ST]