Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: sunny! Sunny sunny sunny.
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Come ooooonn Brenda!
Is Federal Way getting a station: Was the President's fundraiser yesterday affordable?
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· You can tell McGinn that you're not happy about how Light Rail is messing with Capitol Hill. [CSC]
· The streetcar might not actually be so convenient yet. [STB]
· Our maybe-future-governor wants people to stop picking on Light Rail. [PC]
· Is the Bolt Bus going to mess with Amtrak? [ST]
· Get Ready Project added us to its list of participating cities. [P-I]