Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: done with tunneling, that's for sure.
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: they all really ought to be doing a victory lap. Except not, because now we need to lay some track.
Is Federal Way getting a station: Don't think so, guys.
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Apparently the arena won't cause any new traffic at all. Take that, Mariners. [ST]
· Did we mention that Light Rail is causing displacement? [STB]
· Here's the latest on Brooklyn Station. [UDD]
· But really -- can we have a subway? [SB]
· Let's talk distance-based fares for a second. [STB]
· Tacoma's 4th Street will be getting some Light Rail access. [E133]