Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: still... going?
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Brenda's making progress!
Is Federal Way getting a station: Don't get your hopes up.
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Here's how East Link might be a little cheaper. [STB]
· Seattle Transit Blog is totally old, man! [STB]
· Here's what's going on at Roosevelt Station. [RB]
· Ask questions on Northgate's Light Rail future this weekend. [MLL]
· But seriously, Mt. Baker Station! Amiright?! [STB]
· Well, you missed your chance to change Metro's plans. [PC]