Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: seems pretty standard. Nothing new to report.
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Are they going to keep this party going till July 4th? Because then maybe we'll get more fireworks.
Is Federal Way getting a station: No, sir.
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Let's talk East Link. [STB]
· And then let's talk more East Link. [STB]
· Then let's talk about building around East Link. [ST]
· And then let's talk about how East Link will connect to Central Link. [CHS]
· Name a station! [STB]
· Richard Conlin proposed a Light Rail strategy for Northgate. [STB]