Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: sunny!
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Send them on a victory tour, because now we're focusing on station names.
Is Federal Way getting a station: Goodness, no.
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Vancouver's making moves for their own light rail system. [P-I]
· The Bellevue Chamber of Commerce gave East Link the go-ahead. [ST]
· William Lind's take on transit. [STB]
· And here's Richard Conlin's take. [STB]
· Developers are making moves based on East Link plans. [ST]