Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: going. Same old, same old.
Tunnel borer that's the most badass: Now they have fireworks! Shoot, all of them are badass!
Is Federal Way getting a station: Don't make us laugh.
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Pay for Light Rail rides, guys, or we'll end up like Los Angeles. [P-I]
· Here's how a different site for East Link could save a ton of money. [ST]
· Nobody likes that Northgate parking garage idea. [MLL]
· No, really, nobody likes it. [STB]
· In case you didn't hear, the tunnels actually link UW to Capitol Hill to Downtown now. [P-I]
· Here's Councilmember Mike O'Brien's take on the whole paying-for-Light-Rail (and campaigns, at that) situation. [ST]