New moderns seem to be popping up all around town lately with many of them still up for grabs. These (foxy but) boxy, generally environmentally-friendly constructions that urban Seattleites can nerd out on can be pricey at times, but we can justify it (for now) on account they're the shiny, new kids on the block. With that being said, here's a mere sampling of the most recent modern builds that have been put on the market this year.
· 10016 12th Ave NE -- Maple Leaf -- 3-bed, 2.25-bath, 2,312 sq. ft., $559,950
· 2316 42nd Ave E. -- Madison Park -- 4-bed, 2.5-bath, 4,000 sq. ft., $1,649,000
· 7323 14th Ave NW -- Ballard -- 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 2,000 sq. ft., $549,950
· 3208 44th Ave W. -- Magnolia -- 5-bed, 3.5-bath, 3,016 sq. ft., $1,825,000
· 4501 Renton Ave S. -- Columbia City -- 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,500 sq. ft., $429,950