Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: Going, going. And apparently it's much louder than the trains will be, so, you know, there's that.
What they're calling the station near UW: Still U District Station. Adios, Brooklyn.
Is Federal Way getting a station: Is Obamacare unconstitutional?
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· Here's an update on how Bellevue plans to accomodate new transit options. [DB]
· Traffic will be less than awesome this weekend. [WSB]
· This development in Capitol Hill won't have parking. Since, you know, Light Rail is going to roll through there eventually. [CHS]
· Light Rail won't be as loud as the construction guys! No, seriously! [CHS]
· California is closer to getting high-speed rail, by the way. [ST]
· This Mt. Baker complex won't have much parking either. [STB]