Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: Busy! Take a look at the Cap Hill site today.
What they're calling the station near UW: U-District, duh. Was anyone going to call it Brooklyn to begin with?
Is Federal Way getting a station: Are the Mariners #1 in the AL West?
And now, all the news that's fit to reblog:
· Light Rail's announcements are less than accurate in stations where it actually doesn't stop... [PC]
· Well wouldn't you know, people are arguing over that dang arena plan! [ST]
· Sound Transit is making moves in Bellevue. [PC]
· Light Rail and Sky Trains battle... to the death! [SL]
· Oh hey, the federal government might get involved with urban transportation. FYI. [ST]