Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: Pretty -- really, this is all dependent on the weather. But look at it now!
What they're calling the station near UW: But really, who calls that neighborhood Brooklyn???
Is Federal Way getting a station: is there anything more exciting than the City Target?
And now, all the news that's fit to reblog:
· Wait, we're going to have to pay for parking? [ST]
· Yikes. There's talk of racial bias on the job site. [ST]
· The arena's moving forward! [PC]
· The arena is going to cause trouble for the Port of Seattle. Blah blah blah. [ST]
· Light Rail is three years old! [RN]
· South Link is moving right along! (Federal Way, you're still sort of out of the running.) [HT]