Without further ado, we present your weekly update on Seattle's most unending, earth-shaking, tunnel-tastic infrastructure.
Construction status: sunny and nice, but off on the holiday. Nice.
What they're calling the station near UW: U District Station! Yay for official names.
Is Federal Way getting a station: did Nastia Liukin make the Olympic team? (No, but we all totally wish she did.)
All the news that's fit to reblog:
· The Northgate saga isn't even vaguely over yet. [MLL]
· Here's an update on Link ridership. [ST]
· The names for the stations are now sort of permanent. [ST]
· The Northgate pedestrian bridge is a go. [P-I]
· 700 Broadway sold. Light Rail is making Capitol Hill real estate a little weird, guys. [CHS]
· Lost-and-founds at transit stations make for some bizarre discoveries. [ST]