Ladies, admit it. When you picture Christian Grey from the 50 Shades Of Grey books, you basically see San Francisco Giants' pitcher Tim Lincecum, right? No? Well, the Bellevue-native has been living in Escala, the Seattle condo tower that the series's titular character lives at. However, that dream is ending because Lincecum is selling his place, Unit 2806, for $2.495M.
Lincecum paid $1.575M when he purchased the pad in December 2010. The Seattle Weekly once referred to the condo as a "barren, artless wasteland," so let's hope he's hired some quality stagers to help out.
$2.5M might be a steep price, but still nowhere near as expensive as the penthouse, which sold for $6.2M in March.
· Tim Lincecum Selling His Luxury 3 Bedroom Condo at Escala [UCS]
· Tim Lincecum Selling '50 Shades of Grey' Escala Condo [urbnlivn]
· 1920 4th Ave #2806 [Redfin]
· Inside the Tower Where 50 Shades of Grey Takes Place [Curbed]
· Fifty Shades of Grey Penthouse Sells For $6.2M [Curbed Seattle]
· Pitcher Tim Lincecum Living High & Mighty After Signing Record Deal [Zillow]