Next Up In Homes For Sale
- from Curbed NY The Cheapest, Nicest Apartments for Sale in the West Village
- from Curbed NY Brooklyn Heights One-Bedroom With Sharp Kitchen Reno, Micro Claw-foot Tub, for $675K
- from Curbed Frank Lloyd Wright’s Final Design, Auctioned Last Year for $1.7M, Now Asks $8M. Huh?
- from Curbed NY Brooklyn Museum–Adjacent Apartment With Two Large Bedrooms Asks $875K
- from Curbed NY Two-Bedroom Penthouse on West End Avenue With 3,000 Square Feet of Terrace Asks $2.8M
- from Curbed NY One-Bedroom in Clinton Hill Former Shoe Factory (Across the Street from Pratt) Wants $795K