Our ten favorite things about this 3-BR, 2.5 bath that just hit the market in Fauntleroy for a shade under $1.7M...
1. The open-air dining room with tree growing out of the "roof."
2. The converted half of a canoe that is now a bookshelf.
3. The ornate castle door leading out of the kitchen into...the dungeon?
4. The old-timey gas station pump in the garage that we're guessing doesn't actually work but would pretend to use every time we were in there.
5. The bamboo ladder next to the stairs that is probably there for show but...you know you'd climb it.
6. The picture of the Porsche in the garage where the Porsche is parked. Such a Porsche thing to do.
7. The old-timey robot toy in the parlor room.
8. The trinket tray in the kitchen that looks like it's full of artifacts and tools that you'll need for a National Treasure-like adventure.
9. The little desk in the bedroom against the window that looks like you should be writing with a quill pen while sitting at it.