The 62,000-square-foot building was finished in May. It was designed and constructed to meet LEED standards to minimize energy and water use. The building is expected to achieve LEED gold certification.
The buildings that finished behind the Paul G. Allen Center include...
2. Husky Union Building at the University of Washington
3. UW Molecular Engineering and Sciences Building (below)
4. Federal Center South
5. UW Montlake Tower addition
7. Chihuly Garden and Glass
8. LeMay - Americas Car Museum
9. Consolidated Rental Car Facility