DJC's second annual Building of the Year contest is over and they have named the Paul G. Allen Center for Global Animal Health on Washington State University's Pullman campus as the champion.
The 62,000-square-foot building was finished in May. It was designed and constructed to meet LEED standards to minimize energy and water use. The building is expected to achieve LEED gold certification.
The buildings that finished behind the Paul G. Allen Center include...
2. Husky Union Building at the University of Washington
3. UW Molecular Engineering and Sciences Building (below)
4. Federal Center South
5. UW Montlake Tower addition
7. Chihuly Garden and Glass
8. LeMay - Americas Car Museum
9. Consolidated Rental Car Facility
· Allen Center wins DJC Building of the Year [DJC]
· Building Of The Year Contest [DJC]