Yesterday we took a look at a map of post-apocalyptic Seattle and it got us thinking...are we prepared when the alien/zombie/electromagnetic threat ends our civilization?
Over at Estately, they compiled a list of homes with bomb shelters and we decided to take a look around Washington to see how prepared some of us are for the end of days.
Over in Arlington, this newly-constructed bomb shelter is "for those who want to have Plan B (or turn it into a wine cellar)." Depends on your priorities, we suppose.
Closer to home in Seattle is this Magnolia 4-BR with a "vintage 500+ Sq Ft bomb shelter that makes a great shop or storage." There's also this Buckley home with a "15x8 bomb shelter" and this Olympia house with a "fallout shelter." Alas, no photos in the listing. Whatever happened to "show, don't tell?"
· 17402 85th St NE Arlington [Estately]
· 3617 35th Ave W, Seattle [Estately]
· 5412 232nd Ave E, Buckley [Estately]
· 4707 Clar Mar Lane, Olympia [Estately]
· Want To Buy A Home With A Bomb Shelter? [Estately]
· You Too Can Own A Map Of Post-Apocalyptic Seattle [Curbed Seattle]