The building formerly known as the Continental Furniture Building (2200 Western Ave.) has been sold for $2.35M to a limited liability company associated with general contractor Lease Crutcher Lewis. Built in 1910, it was originally home to Union Stables, a livery garage. Over the years it was used as a vehicle garage, furniture warehouse, auto repair shop and eventually a warehouse and offices for Continental Furniture. No word on what the new owners have in store.
· Lewis buys building on Western Avenue [PSBJ]