It's been one hell of a year for Mark Driscoll. The former pastor of Mars Hill Church resigned in October after an onslaught of negative press, controversy and, well, being Mark Driscoll. Now, the church is disbanding, many of their buildings are for sale and Driscoll appears to be getting out of dodge as well as his Montlake home went on the market last week for $650K and is already pending. Driscoll paid $440K for the 7-BR in 2000, which only includes one exterior photo in the listing. Apparently that was good enough for someone already. According to reports, Driscoll is considering starting a new ministry in Texas or California. It's doubtful many in Seattle will be holding a going away party before he goes.
· 2904 Montlake Blvd E [Estately]
· Mark Driscoll Resigns from Mars Hill Church [SLOG]
· Montlake house is on the market [WH]
· Mars Hill Church Puts Ballard Building Up for Sale Asking $8M [CS]
· Mark Driscoll Considering a Return to Ministry [Patheos]