Welcome to The Brokerbabble Glossary, where Curbed takes a word or phrase that shows up repeatedly in listings and deciphers its true meaning. Ideas or suggestions? Hit up the tipline.
· 9630 S 232nd St, Kent [Estately]
One definition of exude is "to show very clearly or strongly." Another definition is "to produce a liquid or smell that flows out slowly." Yeah, there's probably a lot of exuding all over this room.
· 10260 47th Ave SW [Estately]
Exudes an abundance of wood would have worked as well.
· 25702 126 Ave SE, Kent [Estately]
Home exudes a crap-ton of power tools, too.
· 13777 Wye Lake Blvd SW, Port Orchard [Estately]
Oh, and, "is a nightmare factory." You forgot to add that part.
· Curbed Seattle's Brokerbabble Glossary archives [Curbed Seattle]
· The Curbed National Brokerbabble Glossary archives [Curbed National]