Welcome to The Brokerbabble Glossary, where Curbed takes a word or phrase that shows up repeatedly in listings and deciphers its true meaning. Ideas or suggestions? Hit up the tipline. Today's word: Oozing.
· 2013 28th Ave W [Estately]
"Ooze" and "charm" are not two words you wouldn't think to put together. That is, unless you're a real estate broker. There doesn't appear to be any other way for charm to make itself known. It cannot emanate or be exuded. It must, apparently, ooze. From where it oozes, well, that appears to be the question.
· 400 39th Ave E, [Estately]
We don't claim to be experts on sophistication but we're pretty sure sophistication is not something that oozes either.
· 3509 S Lilac St [Estately]
To be fair, the collection of baseball caps does, in fact, denote a character of sorts.
· 1008 Ludwig Rd, Snohomish [Estately]
You know, that oozing sensation may just be coming from the dog...
· 3011 N 30th St, Tacoma [Estately]
Could be the hot sauce, too. Just throwing it out there.
· Curbed Seattle's Brokerbabble Glossary archives [Curbed Seattle]
· The Curbed National Brokerbabble Glossary archives [Curbed National]