Welcome to The Brokerbabble Glossary, where Curbed takes a word or phrase that shows up repeatedly in listings and deciphers its true meaning. Ideas or suggestions? Hit up the tipline. Today's word: Ultimate.
· 121 Vine St Unit 907 [Estately]
Ultimate. It means 'the best achievable or imaginable of its kind.' There can be no better. With those kind of lofty goals, it's no wonder we've got plenty of curious usages to peruse today. Take this listing, for instance. Truth be told, they nailed the first part. The second part, however, we're going to have to take issue with. Ultimate convenience? Certainly. Ultimate style? Sweet mercy, no.
· 17704 22nd Ave NE, Shoreline [Estately]
The only way this lives up to expectations is if we open the safe and it takes us to Narnia. Also, WHAT?
· 25318 150th Place SE, Covington [Estately]
Not only do we need to have a chat with you about 'ultimate' but we also need to have a chat about 'privacy' as well.
· 30018 31st Ave SW, Federal Way [Estately]
We're starting to think you guys don't know what privacy means...
· 2003 53rd St NW, Gig Harbor [Estately]
That's such a specific thing that there can't be more than a couple places with that exact notion. So, in this case, you may actually be right. By default.
· Curbed Seattle's Brokerbabble Glossary archives [Curbed Seattle]
· The Curbed National Brokerbabble Glossary archives [Curbed National]