We've been excited about the renovated Colonial Revival residences at Fort Lawton ever since we heard they were coming back around last year. When we finally got a chance to see inside, they didn't disappoint. We also weren't surprised to hear 2,000 prospective buyers made their interest known when they initially became available. It's been about six months now since the homes started to appear on the market and if you want one, you're running out of chances. Of the thirteen homes around Montana Circle, nine of them are already sold or pending.
· Two of the Jenott Plan homes at 4410 (asking $829K) and 4412 Montana Circle (asking $819K).
· A brick Scheuerman Plan house at 4406 Montana Circle (asking $949K).
· The Kierstedt Plan single family home at 4415 Montana Circle (price TBD, pending reservation).
According to the Fort Lawton site, three additional homes are currently under renovation as well so there may still be more chances to come for those who want to call Discovery Park home.
· First Look at Discovery Park's Renovated Fort Lawton Homes [CS]
· Chance to Live in Discovery Park's Historic Fort Lawton Residences Coming Soon [CS]
· 4410 Montana Circle W [Estately]
· 4412 Montana Circle W [Estately]
· 4406 Montana Circle W [OFL]
· 4415 Montana Circle W [OFL]