As the weekend approaches, let's take a look around the Seattle real estate listings to find some examples of the strange, the weird and just the plain terrible. (Come across one we missed? Let us know...)
Honestly, we don’t even know what’s happening here.
Guys, be cool, but we think there’s a demon on the first floor that wants our souls...
If the Fremont Troll ever makes it up to Whidbey, he’s got a car.
We weren’t going to consider this place but then we realized you’re watching Mr. Robot. You guys are cool. We’ll buy your house now.
“Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.” - Mother Teresa
“And if you gaze long enough into an apartment complex hallway, the apartment complex hallway will gaze back into you.”
Okay, we have questions.
- Why are there mannequins at your dinner table?
- Why do they seem to be having a very frank conversation about the nature of their relationship?
- Why do neither of them have legs, or arms for that matter?
- Was that a conscious choice or did they come like that?
- Do we need to call someone?
- We’re going to call someone. That’s not a question. We’re just going to.
· Listing Photo Fails archives [CS]