When you commute by bus, you, at least cumulatively, spend a lot of your time there. And while the more uneventful days mean a couple of chapters of a book, many crushed candies, or progress on a weekday crossword, a lot of life happens with that many people sharing a space.
As we wrap up Transportation Week, we want to hear your best public transit stories. Some jumping-off points:
- Has a bus driver gone above and beyond for you?
- Ever experience—or witness—a public transit meet-cute?
- What was it like the first time you rode the bus?
- Ever have to haul something unwieldy onto a bus? Did anyone help?
- What’s the longest public transit trip you’ve ever taken?
- Do you have a favorite or least favorite bus route?
- Anything ever happen on a bus that you still can’t believe actually happened?
A whole lot happens when you’re on your way to somewhere. Tell all your best stories in the comments.