We’re writing with some news: We’ve closed up shop at Curbed Seattle, at least for the time being.
We’re leaving our home page curated with our best and most resourceful stories and maps.
Want to know what’s happening outside of Seattle? We’re the local authorities on eight other American cities, the nation’s favorite regions, and the most interesting international design capitals. You can also follow along on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—where we also host groups for fans of Midcentury Modern Houses and Interiors and Campers, Vans, and RVs.
For now, we’ll leave you with some of Curbed Seattle’s greatest hits:
- The Curbed Seattle moving guide
- Inside the Amazon Spheres: The plants, the architecture, and a transforming city
- 12 essential Seattle-area hiking trails
- Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love’s former Seattle home is for sale
- The Great Seattle Fire: Photos of early Seattle, the fire, and its aftermath
- Seattle’s long history of transit funding
- The filming locations of Frasier’s one truly Seattle episode
- A quick guide to the Seattle Center Monorail
- 13 houseboats and floating homes for sale in Seattle right now
- Seattle buildings and places designed by Space Needle architects
- Where do Washington State’s billionaires live?